Pixeljets is a team of Anthony Sidashin and Oleg Sidashin, two brothers and passionate developers who build and grow SaaS products for the modern web. Check out our blog or view the curated directory of web scraping APIs.
- a fluid customer-facing UX serving 1M+ customers
- a custom WMS serving 4 fulfillment hubs around the world,
- a customs clearance and shipment tracking ERP system,
- advanced omni-channel help desk CRM to support market-leading customer service.
ScrapeNinja web scraping API
I am bootstrapping ScrapeNinja.net SaaS, which helps to retrieve and extract websites data on scale, and this is my most exciting project yet. Quick overview of ScrapeNinja low code web scraper builder:
Some notable blog posts
- ScrapeNinja: building Puppeteer API for web scraping 2022
- Clickhouse as an alternative to ElasticSearch and MySQL, for log storage and analysis 2021, top#1 HackerNews, 130+ comments
- Good thing in PHP nobody talks about 2018, top#1 HackerNews, with Rasmus Lerdorf, author of PHP, participating in discussion, 60+ comments
- Why we chose Vue.js over React 2016, top#1 HackerNews, 200+ comments, Reddit /r/webdev 70+ comments
I will be happy to chat with you
If you are building a software project, I will be happy to chat with you and give you my honest feedback, free of charge. My areas of expertise are:
- Building long-term SaaS business with small team, or solo
- Web scrapers & the process of integrating web scrapers into startup data lakes
- Telegram bots
Contact me via telegram or email pixeljetsdev at gmail
The graveyard of my indie projects 🪦
These projects are either suspended or are not actively maintained anymore:
- Gmail delivery tester Check if your email lands in primary, in promotions, or in spam.
- Social Network Scraping API Social network scraping API, powered by Node.js & Puppeteer
- Puppeteer Automation Visa Bot Telegram bot with Node.js & Puppeteer under the hood, monitors slots on visa website, and submits applications on behalf of customers when slots appear