We get things done: fast and right.
We have a track record of successful projects built from scratch for our customers and on our own, the most noteworthy are:
- Qwintry (one of the biggest mail-forwarders and crossborder shopping platforms in the world),
- ApiRoad (SaaS platform&marketplace for APIs, with best-in-class analytics for HTTP requests).
- OakPdf (Cloud PDF Editor with optional paper scanner effect).
- Telegram bot for Google Forms Telegram bot which creates wizard bots from Google Forms and proxies telegram users submissions back to parent Google Form
- GasFeesNow (Gas fees tracker across ETH, BSC, Polygon and Tron)
- ScrapeNinja High performance Chrome TLS handshake emulation for scraping.
Most notable blog posts
- ScrapeNinja: bypassing CloudFlare 403 (code:1020) errors 2021
- Clickhouse as an alternative to ElasticSearch and MySQL, for log storage and analysis 2021, top#1 HackerNews, 130+ comments)
- Good thing in PHP nobody talks about 2018, top#1 HackerNews, with Rasmus Lerdorf, author of PHP, participating in discussion, 60+ comments
- Why we chose Vue.js over React 2016, top#1 HackerNews, 200+ comments, Reddit /r/webdev 70+ comments
I am available for consulting and development work
- Custom scrapers, wrapped in API servers (Node.js, Express.js, Puppeteer, Cheerio)
- Telegram bots (Telegraf/Node.js)
Contact me via telegram or email pixeljetsdev at gmail
The graveyard of my indie projects
These projects are either suspended or are not actively maintained anymore:
- Gmail delivery tester Check if your email lands in primary, in promotions, or in spam.
- Social Network Scraping Api Social network scraping API, powered by Node.js & Puppeteer
- Puppeteer Automation Visa Bot Telegram bot with Node.js & Puppeteer under the hood, monitors slots on visa website, and submits applications on behalf of customers when slots appear