We get things done.
Pixeljets is a team of Anthony Sidashin and Oleg Sidashin, two brothers and passionate developers who build and maintain software products for the modern web.
We have a track record of successful products built from scratch for our customers and on our own, the most noteworthy are:
- Qwintry One of the biggest mail-forwarders and crossborder shopping platforms in the world.
- ApiRoad SaaS platform&marketplace for APIs, with best-in-class analytics for HTTP requests.
- OakPdf Cloud PDF Editor with optional paper scanner effect.
- Telegram bot for Google Forms Telegram bot which allows anyone to build their own Telegram bot based on any Google Form, to collect customer submissions which are then submitted to the parent Google Form. Runs 500+ bots accepting thousands of form submissions every day.
- GasFeesNow Stablecoins transfer fees tracker across ETH, BSC, Polygon and Tron blockchains.
- ScrapeNinja High performance Chrome TLS handshake emulation for scraping.
- GPT Summary API API product to extract article texts and summarize them using GPT — built on top of ScrapeNinja engine.
ScrapeNinja Web Scraping API
I am bootstrapping ScrapeNinja.net SaaS, which helps to retrieve and extract websites data on scale, and this is my most exciting project yet. Quick overview of ScrapeNinja low code web scraper builder:
ScrapeNinja got featured on Product Hunt:
As a web developer and CTO with over 15 years of experience, I am passionate about building profitable small SaaS products. My areas of expertise include high performance, networking technology and APIs, SRE, automation using Puppeteer.js, web scraping, and SQL databases.
I am doing a micro-dose of amateur sports every day to stay happy and productive, so I love walking, cross-country skiing, hiking, running, snowboarding, moto enduro, street workout, and swimming on open water, and I am usually residing in Slovenia, Italy, United States, or magnificent Mediterranean coast of Turkey.
Most notable blog posts
- ScrapeNinja: building Puppeteer API for web scraping 2022
- ScrapeNinja: bypassing CloudFlare 403 (code:1020) errors 2021
- Clickhouse as an alternative to ElasticSearch and MySQL, for log storage and analysis 2021, top#1 HackerNews, 130+ comments)
- Good thing in PHP nobody talks about 2018, top#1 HackerNews, with Rasmus Lerdorf, author of PHP, participating in discussion, 60+ comments
- Why we chose Vue.js over React 2016, top#1 HackerNews, 200+ comments, Reddit /r/webdev 70+ comments
Read more in our blog and twitter.
I will be happy to chat with you
If you are building a software project, I will be happy to chat with you and give you my honest feedback, free of charge. My areas of expertise are:
- Building long-term SaaS business with small team, or solo
- Web scrapers & the process of integrating web scrapers into startup data lakes
- Telegram bots
Contact me via telegram or email pixeljetsdev at gmail
The graveyard of my indie projects
These projects are either suspended or are not actively maintained anymore:
- Gmail delivery tester Check if your email lands in primary, in promotions, or in spam.
- Social Network Scraping Api Social network scraping API, powered by Node.js & Puppeteer
- Puppeteer Automation Visa Bot Telegram bot with Node.js & Puppeteer under the hood, monitors slots on visa website, and submits applications on behalf of customers when slots appear