We get things done: fast and right.
Pixeljets is a team of Anton Sidashin and Oleg Sidashin, two brothers and passionate developers who build and maintain software products for the modern web.
We have a track record of successful products built from scratch for our customers and on our own, the most noteworthy are:
- Qwintry (one of the biggest mail-forwarders and crossborder shopping platforms in the world),
- ApiRoad (SaaS platform&marketplace for APIs, with best-in-class analytics for HTTP requests).
- OakPdf (Cloud PDF Editor with optional paper scanner effect).
- Telegram bot for Google Forms Telegram bot which creates wizard bots from Google Forms and proxies telegram users submissions back to parent Google Form
- GasFeesNow (Gas fees tracker across ETH, BSC, Polygon and Tron)
- ScrapeNinja High performance Chrome TLS handshake emulation for scraping.
ScrapeNinja.net cloud scraping API
I am bootstrapping ScrapeNinja.net SaaS, which helps to retrieve and extract websites data on scale, and this is my most exciting project yet. Quick overview of ScrapeNinja low code web scraper builder:
I am a web developer and CTO with 15+ years of experience, and I am passionate about building small profitable SaaS & getting things done. I specialize in high performance, networking tech and APIs, SRE, automation via Puppeteer.js, web scraping in general, and SQL databases. I am doing a micro-dose of amateur sports every day to stay happy and productive, so I love walking, cross-country skiing, hiking, running, snowboarding, moto enduro, street workout, and swimming on open water, and I am usually residing in Slovenia, Italy, United States, or magnificent Mediterranean coast of Turkey.
Most notable blog posts
- ScrapeNinja: bypassing CloudFlare 403 (code:1020) errors 2021
- Clickhouse as an alternative to ElasticSearch and MySQL, for log storage and analysis 2021, top#1 HackerNews, 130+ comments)
- Good thing in PHP nobody talks about 2018, top#1 HackerNews, with Rasmus Lerdorf, author of PHP, participating in discussion, 60+ comments
- Why we chose Vue.js over React 2016, top#1 HackerNews, 200+ comments, Reddit /r/webdev 70+ comments
I will be happy to chat with you
If you are building a software project, I will be happy to chat with you and give you my honest feedback, free of charge. My areas of expertise are:
- Building long-term SaaS business with small team, or solo
- Web scrapers & the process of integrating web scrapers into startup data lakes
- Telegram bots
Contact me via telegram or email pixeljetsdev at gmail
The graveyard of my indie projects
These projects are either suspended or are not actively maintained anymore:
- Gmail delivery tester Check if your email lands in primary, in promotions, or in spam.
- Social Network Scraping Api Social network scraping API, powered by Node.js & Puppeteer
- Puppeteer Automation Visa Bot Telegram bot with Node.js & Puppeteer under the hood, monitors slots on visa website, and submits applications on behalf of customers when slots appear